Parents are expected to set a positive and professional example in their behavior while at the Club. The following rules of conduct need to be adhered to while in the building or on Club property:
- Parents will show respect and courtesy to Staff, members, and other parents at all times.
- Parents are not to approach or address any child other than their own. If there is an issue involving another child, the parent needs to bring the matter to the Unit Director’s attention to be handled appropriately.
- Parents will not create any type of negative disturbance in front of members. All matters of concern will be taken care of behind closed doors.
- There will be no foul or derogatory language of any kind.
- Parents will use caution when entering and exiting the parking lot.
Any behavior unbecoming of a parent will result in the permanent removal from the Club’s property and if need be, reported to the Buena Park Police Department.