The Boys & Girls Club of Buena Park is committed to doing whatever it takes to ensure our community is able to navigate this difficult time. As social distancing is the new normal and the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 grows, we are continually evaluating and augmenting our programs and services to meet the growing needs of the many youth, teens, and families we serve.
Our Club recognizes the need, now more than ever, to take a comprehensive approach to engaging our members, one that fosters their mental health, physical health, and academic growth. As our community settles in for prolonged distance learning, we are continuing to refine our Virtual Programming to meet the needs of our members while they are at home, while also expanding our hours.
We are now open Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM, and have two options for services:
- Monday – Friday from 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM. Cost is $50 per week.
- Monday – Friday from 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM. Cost is $25 per week.
- Transportation Program is also available to limited schools, for more information click HERE.
To sign up for our Program, please turn in completed forms at the Club or email them to Malia Hays at email@example.com.
Please note, payment is needed to reserve a spot. Sign-up is not confirmed until completed forms are turned in at the Club. If completed forms are emailed, parents will receive a confirmation email verifying sign up is complete.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols:
- Members are required to wear a mask at all times.
- Health screenings upon arrival, which include temperature checks prior to entering the Program.
- We have limited enrollment, so we are able to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- We have installed hand sanitizing stations throughout the Club.
- Our Staff is cleaning and sanitizing areas every hour